Friday, November 4, 2011

Beginning the Journey

Dear Theophilus,



I’ve been thinking of writing this blog for a long time now. I’ve hesitated mainly because I’m afraid of how it will be perceived. Will I be seen as being full of myself, or will the critics be too harsh? I guess that only time will tell on both accounts.



After months of prayer, I’ve finally decided to take the plunge and start writing. In doing so, I hope that by haring my perception of Apostolic teachings that I will be able to bring others closer to the truth. Another, more selfish reason for starting this blog, is that I want to use it as a tool to deepen my own faith. There are people out there who’s knowledge and understanding of God is deeper than I could ever dream of, and who’s ability to teach the faith is sharper than my own.



Thank you for joining me on this journey, and hopefully we can grow together in the truth of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment